Nature Cure Retreat at Wiston Lodge
Nature Cure Retreat.
There are still a few places left on our first Nature Cure Retreat at Wiston Lodge near Biggar in South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Based on the lifestyle explained in Joanna Thomson’s recent book “Live Well. Eat Well, Be Well” this event will afford you the opportunity to rest, relax, revitalise and learn how to live a more fulfilling and healthy life.
- Are you aware of feeling tired most of the time?
- Do you put everyone else’s needs before your own?
- Are you lacking in vitality but are not quite sure what to do about it?
- Do you want to feel fitter, stronger and have a clearer head?
- Do you want to learn about simple and enjoyable ways to achieve good health?
- Do you wish that the Kingston Clinic was still open and ready to greet you?
Atul Shah B Pharms (Hons) ND (Naturopath) and Sheila Wallace ND (Naturopath) will be co-hosting this welcoming retreat with Joanna Thomson ND (Naturopath and published author).
From 4th – 8th September 2017, you can
- Enjoy lovely fresh vegetarian food,
- Revel in the company of like-minded people,
- Benefit from personalised naturopathic treatment sessions.
- Take part in group walks and indoor group activities
- Be guided through simple diet and lifestyle changes to improve your health
- Have time to yourself and for yourself.
All in the peace and tranquillity of Wiston Lodge, a lovely old Hunting Lodge in 40 acres of its own gardens, grounds and woodland in Lanarkshire, Scotland
Book now! Places are limited, early booking is essential.